- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
A superb gateway into the time-honored Fender® family, the Squier® Affinity Series™ Precision Bass® PJ delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for today’s aspiring bassist. This P Bass® features several player-friendly refinements such as a thin and lightweight body, a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile and vintage-style open-gear tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning. Loaded with a Squier split single-coil P Bass neck pickup and a single-coil J Bass® bridge pickup for a wide variety of tones, this model is ready to help lay the foundation for any player at any stage.
- Color: Black
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Orientation : Right-Hand
- Series : Affinity Series™
- Fingerboard Material : Maple
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction : Bolt-On
- Neck Finish : Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Shape : "C" Shape
- Number of Frets : 20
- Nut Material : Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width : 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays : Black Dot
- Side Dots : Black
- String Nut : Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod : Head Adjust
- Body : Poplar
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material : Poplar
- Body Shape : Precision Bass®
- Bridge : 4-Saddle Standard
- Control Knobs : Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Neck Plate : 4-Bolt Squier®
- Pickguard : 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers : Black
- Strap Buttons : Standard
- String Trees : Vintage-Style Disc
- Strings : Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines : Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup : Ceramic Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls : Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Neck Pickup : Ceramic Split Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration : PJ
- Switching : None
- Dimensions : 4.00x15.50x52.00 IN
- Fret Size : Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length : 34" (86.36 cm)
- Shipping Height : 4.00 IN
- Shipping Length : 52.00 IN
- Shipping Weight : 12.40 LB
- Shipping Width: 15.50 IN
- Bass Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Bass Strings
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all cases fit all bass guitars. Please call our store if you are not sure. Some of these cases are for smaller sized bass guitars.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.