- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
A superb gateway into the time-honored Fender® family, the Squier® Affinity Series™ Stratocaster® delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for today’s aspiring guitar hero. This Strat® features several player-friendly refinements such as a thin and lightweight body, a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile, a 2-point tremolo bridge for superior tremolo action and sealed die-cast tuning machines with split shafts for smooth, accurate tuning and easy restringing. Loaded with a trio of Squier single-coil Strat pickups with 5-way switching for genre-defying sonic variety, this model is ready to accompany any player at any stage.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Color Olympic White
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Affinity Series™
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Control Knobs White Plastic
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Squier®
- Pickguard 3-Ply White
- Pickup Covers White
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip White
- Tremolo Arm Standard
- Tuning Machines Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Bridge Pickup Ceramic Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Middle Pickup Ceramic Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Ceramic Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Style 3 Single-Coil
- Dimensions 5.00x15.75x44.50 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 5.00 IN
- Shipping Length 44.50 IN
- Shipping Weight 11.15 LB
- Shipping Width 15.75 IN
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.