- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The Classic Vibe ‘70s Jazz Bass® V is a nod to the 1970s evolution of the J Bass®, combining the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with slotted barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name Classic Vibe '70s Jazz Bass® V, Maple Fingerboard, Black
- Model #0374550506
- Series Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin ID
- Color Black
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Block
- Truss Rods Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Pickup Switching None
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 5-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Strings Fender® USA Nickel Plated Steel, (Gauges .045 - .130)
- Dimensions 4.00x15.40x52.00 IN
- Weight 12.95 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly. All instruments are set-up to factory specifications. Any requests made outside of those specifications can incur part and labor charges.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.