- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
A tribute to the decade of its birth, the Classic Vibe â€˜60s Jazz BassÂ® Fretless combines the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable â€œCâ€-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing fretless fingerboard with fret lines for accurate finger placement and a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Color 3-Color Sunburst
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Classic Vibe
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Headstock Jazz Bass
- Neck Finish Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- String Nut Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape Jazz BassÂ®
- Bridge 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt SquierÂ®
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Vintage-Style Disc
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup FenderÂ® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Neck Pickup FenderÂ® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Switching None
- Dimensions 4.00x15.00x52.00 IN
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Shipping Height 4.00 IN
- Shipping Length 52.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 12.90 LB
- Shipping Width 15.00 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.