- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The Squier Sonic® Precision Bass® is ready to launch any musical adventure into warp speed, offering iconic Fender® style and inspiring tone for players at any stage. This P Bass® sports a slim and inviting "C"-shaped neck profile with a narrow 1.5" nut width and a thin, lightweight body for optimal playing comfort while a Squier® split single-coil pickup delivers punchy bass tone. Further details of this model include a 4-saddle hardtail bridge for precise intonation adjustment, open-gear tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning and durable chrome-plated hardware that is sure to catch the spotlight.
- Thin and lightweight body
- Squier split single-coil pickup
- 4-saddle hardtail bridge
- Open-gear tuning machines
- Chrome hardware
- HEADSTOCK: Precision Bass®
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane
- NECK SHAPE: "C" Shape
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 9.5" (241 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL:Maple
- POSITION INLAYS: Black Dot
- NUMBER OF FRETS:20
- TRUSS ROD: Head Adjust
- TRUSS ROD NUT: 4 mm Hex
- STRING NUT: Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Synthetic Bone
- BODY: Poplar
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Polyurethane
- BODY SHAPE: Precision Bass®
- BODY MATERIAL: Poplar
- BRIDGE: 4-Saddle Standard
- PICKGUARD: 1-Ply White
- CONTROL KNOBS: Knurled Flat-Top
- HARDWARE FINISH: Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES: Vintage-Style
- STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE: 4-Bolt Squier®
- STRAP BUTTONS: Vintage-Style
- NECK PICKUP: Ceramic Split Single-Coil
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: Split Single-Coil
- CONTROLS: Master Volume, Master Tone
- SWITCHING: None
- DIMENSIONS: 3.90x15.40x52.20 IN
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 11.55 LB
- FRET SIZE: Narrow Tall
- SCALE LENGTH: 34" (86.36 cm)
- SADDLE HEIGHT WRENCH: 1.5mm Hex Wrench
- TRUSS ROD WRENCH: 4 mm Hex (Allen)
- COMMODITY CODE: 9207901000
- STYLE: 1 Single-Coil
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.