- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The Squier Sonicâ„¢ EsquireÂ® H is ready to launch any musical adventure into warp speed, offering iconic FenderÂ® style and inspiring tone for players at any stage. This EsquireÂ® sports a slim and inviting â€œCâ€-shaped neck profile and a thin, lightweight body for optimal playing comfort while a SquierÂ® humbucking (H) bridge pickup delivers substantial, high-output tone. Further details of this model include a 6-saddle hardtail bridge for reliable intonation, sealed-gear tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning and durable chrome-plated hardware that is sure to catch the spotlight.
6-SADDLE HARDTAIL BRIDGE
A 6-saddle hardtail bridge allows for individual height and intonation adjustment of each string for optimal performance.
SQUIER HUMBUCKING PICKUP
Voiced in-house at Fender, the Squier humbucking pickup produces a fat, rich tone suitable for a wide variety of styles.
SEALED DIE-CAST TUNING MACHINES
Sealed die-cast tuning machines have a smooth action for accurate tuning.
- Thin and lightweight body
- Squier humbucking pickup (H)
- 6-saddle hardtail bridge
- Sealed-gear tuning machines
- Chrome hardware
- Body Material
- Body Shape
- Body Finish
- Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material:Â Maple
- Neck Finish:Â Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape:Â "C" Shape
- Scale Length:Â 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material:Â Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius:Â 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets:Â 21
- Fret Size:Â Narrow Tall
- Nut Material:Â Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width:Â 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays:Â Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod:Â Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut:Â 4 mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup:Â Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls:Â Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching:Â None
- Configuration:Â H
- Bridge:Â 6-Saddle Top-Load TeleÂ® with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish:Â Chrome
- Tuning Machines:Â Die-Cast Sealed
- Pickguard:Â 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs:Â Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip:Â Black
- Neck Plate:Â 4-Bolt SquierÂ®
- Strings:Â Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Legal Notice:Â WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:Â WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.