- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The Squier Sonic® Telecaster® is ready to launch any musical adventure into warp speed, offering iconic Fender® style and inspiring tone for players at any stage. This Tele® sports a slim and inviting "C"-shaped neck profile and a thin, lightweight body for optimal playing comfort while a pair of Squier® single-coil pickups chime with crystal clarity for a wide variety of versatile tones. Further details of this model include a 6-saddle hardtail bridge for reliable intonation, sealed-gear tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning and durable chrome-plated hardware that is sure to catch the spotlight.
A 6-saddle hardtail bridge allows for individual height and intonation adjustment of each string for optimal performance.
Voiced in-house at Fender, these Squier single-coil pickups produce crisp, articulate tone for a wide variety of styles.
Sealed die-cast tuning machines have a smooth action for accurate tuning.
- Thin and lightweight body
- Squier single-coil pickups
- 6-saddle hardtail bridge
- Sealed-gear tuning machines
- Chrome hardware
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Top-Load Tele® with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.