- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The Squier Sonicâ„¢ StratocasterÂ® HSS is ready to launch any musical adventure into warp speed, offering iconic FenderÂ® style and inspiring tone for players at any stage. This StratÂ® sports a slim and inviting â€œCâ€-shaped neck profile and a thin, lightweight body for optimal playing comfort.
The HSS pickup configuration denotes a humbucking (H) bridge pickup for substantial, high-output tone, complimenting the single-coil (S) neck and middle pickups that chime with crystal clarity. Further details of this model include a tremolo bridge for expressive vibrato effects, sealed-gear tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning and durable chrome-plated hardware that is sure to catch the spotlight.
SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO BRIDGE
This Stratocaster features a synchronized tremolo bridge for expressive string-bending effects.
SQUIER SINGLE-COIL AND HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
Voiced in-house at Fender, the Squier single-coil neck and middle pickups produce crisp, articulate tone, complimenting the fat, rich sound of the humbucking bridge pickup.
SEALED DIE-CAST TUNING MACHINES
Sealed die-cast tuning machines have a smooth action for accurate tuning.
- Thin and lightweight body
- Squier humbucking bridge pickup, single-coil neck and middle pickups (HSS)
- 6-saddle tremolo bridge
- Sealed-gear tuning machines
- Chrome hardware
- Neck Material:Â Maple
- Neck Finish:Â Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape:Â "C" Shape
- Scale Length:Â 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material:Â Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:Â 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets:Â 21
- Fret Size:Â Narrow Tall
- Nut Material:Â Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width:Â 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays:Â Black Dot
- Truss Rod:Â Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut:Â 4 mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup:Â Ceramic Humbucker
- Middle Pickup:Â Ceramic Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup:Â Ceramic Single-Coil
- Controls:Â Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching:Â 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration:Â HSS
- Bridge:Â 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish:Â Chrome
- Tuning Machines:Â Die-Cast Sealed
- Pickguard:Â 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs:Â Black Plastic
- Switch Tip:Â Black
- Neck Plate:Â 4-Bolt SquierÂ®
- Strings:Â Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Legal Notice:Â WARNING:Â Cancer and Reproductive Harm -Â www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.