- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
A superb gateway into the time-honored Fender® family, the Squier® Affinity Series™ Precision Bass® PJ delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for today’s aspiring bassist. This P Bass® features several player-friendly refinements such as a thin and lightweight body, a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile and vintage-style open-gear tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning. Loaded with a Squier split single-coil P Bass neck pickup and a single-coil J Bass® bridge pickup for a wide variety of tones, this model is ready to help lay the foundation for any player at any stage.
Delivering 15 watts of pure Fender bass tone, the Rumble 15 amplifier features an 8" Fender Special Design speaker, three-band EQ, headphone jack for silent practice and an aux input jack for connecting a media device. With the included padded gig bag, strap and 10' cable, the Squier Affinity Precision Bass PJ Pack has everything you need to turn your affinity for music into a lifelong passion.
- Color 3-Color Sunburst
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Affinity Series™
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots White
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Amplifier Covering Black Textured Vinyl
- Bridge 4-Saddle Standard
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Grille Cloth Silver
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Strap Buttons Standard
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Ceramic Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Neck Pickup Ceramic Split Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration PJ
- Voltage 120V
- Wattage 15 Watts
- Included Accessories Fender Rumble™ 15 Amplifier, Fender Padded Gig Bag, Fender Guitar Strap, Fender 10' Instrument Cable, 3-Month Fender Play™ Subscription
- Power Cable Non-IEC
- Dimensions 10.00x27.00x50.00 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Shipping Height 10.00 IN
- Shipping Length 50.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 44.70 LB
- Shipping Width 27.00 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.