- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The Squier Mini Stratocaster® is the perfect companion for players seeking a reduced-size instrument with classic styling and familiar Fender® tone. Highlights include a thin and lightweight body, an easy-to-play C shaped neck profile, a trio of Squier single-coil pickups with 5-way switching for sonic variety, and a hardtail bridge for solid tuning stability.
- CASE/GIG BG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name: Mini Stratocaster®, Laurel Fingerboard, Dakota Red
- Model #: 0370121554
- Series: Mini
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Dakota Red
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 22.75â€ (578 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6â€ (40.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® US 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 4.00x14.90x39.80 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.