- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
A smaller version of the BulletÂ® StratÂ®, the newly redesigned Mini is a great guitar for beginners, travelers and players with smaller hands. Features include a new thinner body and a slimmer neck profile for easy playability.
Equipped with three single-coil StratocasterÂ® pickups and five-way switching for classic Fender tones, the Mini also features improved tuning machines, a hardtail bridge, smaller strap pins and a side-mounted output jack.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Color Black
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Platform Squier Guitars
- Series Mini
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.6â€ (40.6 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dot
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Standard
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape StratocasterÂ®
- Bridge 6-Saddle Hardtail
- Control Knobs White Plastic
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt SquierÂ®
- Pickguard1-Ply White
- Pickup Covers White
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings FenderÂ® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switch Tip White
- Tuning Machines Standard Die-Cast
- Bridge Pickup Standard Single-Coil StratÂ®
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Middle Pickup Standard Single-Coil StratÂ®
- Neck Pickup Standard Single-Coil StratÂ®
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Commodity Code 9207
- Included Accessories None
- Dimensions 4.10x15.00x39.70 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 22.75â€ (578 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.10 IN
- Shipping Length 39.70 IN
- Shipping Weight 8.25 LB
- Shipping Width 15.00 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.