The 3i1813-5MPC1 features high quality form-cut PE foam designed specifically to house the AKAI MPC One Sampler/Sequencer, with side pockets for the power supply, audio cables, or other accessories.
All SKB iSeries cases are injection molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, and feature a waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented trigger latches, rubberized cushion-grip handle, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 648C). All iSeries cases are proudly made in the USA and come with an unconditional lifetime warranty.
- This is just a case. This product does not come with the hardware shown in the pictures.
- Custom cut foam interior for AKAI MPC One
- Side compartments for power supply, cables, and other accessories
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin shell
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G)
- Complete gasket seal makes the case watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 648C)
- Molded-in hinges
- Patented trigger latches
- Accepts SKB's TSA combination padlocks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Unconditional lifetime warranty
- Exterior Length 19.68 in 49.99 cm
- Exterior Width 15.18 in 38.56 cm
- Exterior Depth 5.46 in 13.87 cm
- Carton Length 20.00 in 50.80 cm
- Carton Width 15.50 in 39.37 cm
- Carton Depth 6.00 in 15.24 cm
- Shipping Weight 7.57 lb 3.43 kg
- Product Weight 6.57 lb 2.98 kg