- SLXD4 DIGITAL WIRELESS RECEIVER
Featuring the SM58 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone capsule on top of the SLXD2 handheld wireless transmitter, the SLXD24/SM58 provides transparent digital audio and rock-solid RF stability for lecture halls and live performances.
The SLXD24/SM58 Wireless System delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock-solid RF performance for a wide range of applications, from day-long presentations to nighttime performances. Operate up to 32 compatible systems per 44 MHz band, with easy setup and optional rechargeability accessories for wireless excellence, wherever required. Ships with SLXD4 single-channel receiver and SLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitters with antenna and rackmount accessories and 2 AA batteries.
SLX-D Digital Wireless delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock solid RF performance with easy setup and rechargeability options in a suite of versatile wireless system configurations. Featuring industry leading digital wireless technology and design, the SLXD4 easily syncs wireless transmitters. A variety of interchangeable vocal microphone choices guarantees the right solution for a wide range of applications, from day-long conference to nighttime performances.
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 118 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over scan and IR sync
- Compatible with Shure Wireless Workbench® control software
- Remote monitoring and control via ShurePlus™ Channels app
- Rugged metal construction