Lightweight and comfortable to wear, the DuraPlex DH5 headset microphone offers a neutral, full sound that will lift your performance, speech, musical, or broadcast. Rely on the DH5 headset microphone in the harshest environments, thanks to its long-lasting Shure Plex cable and a certified IP57 rating, which means you’re protected against water, sweat, moisture, dust, and dirt. Capture every moment with confidence.
With an easy-to-wear headset frame, DuraPlex DH5 features a neutral, full sound quality that lives up to the highest audio standards on any stage or broadcast studio. Also available as a lavalier, DuraPlex has been extensively tested to ensure an IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rating*. The exclusive 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable with DuraPlex won’t kink, offers virtually zero “memory effect,” is fully paintable, and simply lasts longer due to a dual redundant ground, which doubles as a secondary shield.
In the theater, onstage, or on television, you can depend on the DuraPlex DH5 headset microphone for consistent professional sound, durability, and longevity.
*IP Code, published by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), rates the degree of protection against dust (first number) and water (second number). An IP57 rating classifies DuraPlex as follows:
- 5 (Dust) – Ingress of dust is not entirely prevented, but it does not enter in sufficient quantity to interfere with the satisfactory operation of the equipment.
- 7 (Water) – Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water up to one meter for 30 minutes.
- 5 mm omnidirectional subminiature design for discrete placement and improved gain-before-feedback
- IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rated
- Neutral, full sound quality for film, broadcast, speech, theater, and performance applications
- Advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable:
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for unprecedented longevity
- Immune to memory effect and kinks
- Presence Cap included for tailored frequency response provides additional vocal clarity and presence (3-4 dB boost near 10 kHz)
- Available in two connector types: TA4F (mTQG) and LEMO
- Kit includes the following accessories: Case, Foam Windscreen, Snap-fit Windscreen, Single Tie Clip, Sticky Mount, TQG Locking Collar (mTQG/TA4F SKUs only)
- 1 - Case
- 1 - Frequency Cap
- 1 - Foam Windscreen
- 1 - Snap-fit Windscreen
- 1 - Single Tie Clip