- Electronic Drum Accessories
The Next Step in Your Electronic Drumming Journey
Conveniently compact and ideal for drumming at home, the TD-07KV V-Drums kit delivers the superior expression and playability of high-end V-Drums in an affordable package. Roland’s original ultra-quiet, double-ply mesh heads feature across the snare and tom pads, while large crash and ride pads and a dedicated kick pad with realistic, satisfying pedal feel round out the kit. The TD-07KV also lets you explore creative opportunities that go far beyond any acoustic kit, with deep editing tools to craft custom sounds, onboard Bluetooth to play along with music tracks and lessons, USB to connect with computer recording software, and much more.
- * Kick pedal, drum throne, and sticks are not included.
Genuine V-Drums Performance
Over two-plus decades, Roland V-Drums have established a well-earned reputation as the most realistic, best playing, and best sounding electronic drums available, bar none. Laying the path for all electronic drums sets that have followed, V-Drums are often imitated, but never equaled or bettered. The TD-07KV fully embodies this proud legacy, bringing you the finest electronic drumming experience available in its class.
The heart of any great electronic drum set is a powerful, capable, and speedy sound module—and the TD-07 fully meets these demands. At your command are acoustic drums and percussion captured in precise detail in pro studios, brought to life with advanced V-Drums technologies that make them behave just like their acoustic counterparts as you play them. There’s a wide range of electronic percussion as well, plus the ability to personalize each and every sound to your liking.
- TD-07 module with 25 preset kits, 25 user kits, and 143 instruments
- V-Edit, EQ, ambience, and 30 multi-effects offer deep editing tools to create your perfect drum kit sounds
- Snare and tom pads with Roland’s legendary double-ply, tension-adjustable mesh drumheads
- One PDX-8 8-inch snare pad with independent head and rim zones for assigning different sounds and three PDX-6A 6-inch single-zone tom pads
- KD-10 kick pad offers realistic rebound and beater feel while minimizing noise and vibration
- CY-8 12-inch crash and ride cymbals with choke support
- 10-inch hi-hat cymbals and integrated foot pedal, with fine incremental control between open and closed positions
- Four-post drum rack stand with metal construction and sturdy clamps with strong grip
- Integrated Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream sound from smartphones, tablets, and other Bluetooth devices and send MIDI data to music apps
- Advanced built-in metronome with the ability to adjust time signature, note value, and click tone
- Onboard coach function provides interactive tools to build timing skills and track progress
- USB for recording audio and MIDI data to computer music software
- Support for kit expansion with a second crash cymbal (CY-8 V-Cymbal and MDY-Standard cymbal arm sold separately)
- Kit configuration (*1)
- Kick: KD-10
- Snare: PDX-8
- Hi-hat: CY-5
- Hi-hat control pedal: Detactable for half-open stroke
- Tom: PDX-6A x 3 *2
- Crash: CY-8
- Ride: CY-8
- Drum stand: Four-post type rack stand
- Drum kits 50 (Preset: over 20)
- Instruments 143
- Effect Types
- Pad Equalizer: each pad
- Overhead Mic Simulator
- Multi-Effects: 1 system, 30 types
- Coach functions (5 modes)
- Time check (easy)
- Time check (hard)
- Quiet count
- Auto up/down
- Tempo (20--260)
- Rhythm type (5 types)
- Sounds (15 types)
- Supported standards: Bluetooth Ver 4.2
- Supported profile: A2DP (Audio), GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- Display 16 characters x 2 lines LCD (with backlight)
- OUTPUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB B type
- TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Crash 2, Ride, Hi-hat control)
- USB COMPUTER
- Speed: Hi-speed USB
- Driver mode: Generic, Vender
- Protocol: USB MIDI, USB Audio *3
- USB Audio
- Sampling Rate (original): 44.1 kHz
- Sampling Rate (with sampling rate converter): 96 kHz, 48 kHz
- Record: 2 channels
- Playback: 2 channels
- Power supply AC adaptor (DC 12 V)
- Current draw 250 mA
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 1,230 (W) x 1,100 (D) x 1,200 (H) mm
- 48-3/7 (W) x 43-5/16 (D) x 47-1/4 (H) inches
- (including sound module, kick pad, kick pedal and drum throne)
- 21.7 kg / 47 lbs 14 oz
- Setup Guide
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Options (sold separately)
- Additinal crash cymbal (Crash2): CY-8, MDY-Standard *4
- Personal drum monitor: PM series
- V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X
- V-Drums mat: TDM series
- Noise eater: NE series
*1 Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.
*2 Unsupported for using a rim-shot.
*3 USB Audio is required the using vender driver and switched vender mode.
*4 MDY-Standard is additionally required for mounting a CY-8 on the stand.
Though we only have a handful of "Electronic Drum Amps" we do carry a large variety of powered PA speakers if you are interested in amplifying your sound beyond what an Electronic Drump Amp can do. See "Powered Speakers" and "Powered Subwoofers" link.