The Simplest Way to Add Four-on-the-Floor Beats and Kick Drums
The Roland SPD-:ONE KICK is a new type of digital percussion pad, one that allows any musician to add genuine kick drum and percussion sounds to their performances. It contains 22 realistic percussion sounds, including kick drums, stomp box, shakers, cowbells, and more, and you can even import your own original audio data into one of the 12 internal sound banks. Once you’re ready to go, the SPD-ONE KICK’s robust-yet-sensitive pad can be played with sticks, hands, or feet, and trigger threshold settings are easily adjusted with intuitive controls.
Powered by batteries or AC, the portable SPD-ONE KICK can be used on the floor or a tabletop, or mounted to any rig or drum setup with the included adapter. Operation is simple, even for those musicians who are not technical; just by using four knobs on the control panel, you can change the sound, volume, balance, and more. Whether you’re a drummer, percussion player, guitarist, DJ, or vocalist, the SPD-ONE KICK is a simple and flexible way to expand your sound palette and invigorate your performances.
The SPD-ONE KICK lets you play the way you want to; this compact digital percussion pad can be played with drumsticks, hands, or even your feet. What’s more, you can adjust sensitivity and trigger threshold settings in seconds simply by using two control dials on the side of the unit. Drummers and percussionists will love the solid feel and natural rebound, guitarists can confidently stomp on the unit for four-on-the-floor beats, and practically any musician can play sounds by hand without fear of sore palms and fingers at the end of the night.
SPD ONE KICK
Kick and Stomp Box Sounds Specially Selected for Playing with the Foot
The SPD-ONE KICK contains 22 internal sounds, including a variety of kick drums and stomp box sounds, making this the ideal pad in the SPD-ONE range for playing by foot.
Easily Fits Into Any Instrument Setup
With the included mounting adapter, you can easily clamp the pad to a hi-hat, cymbal, or tom stand,* or even a mic stand. Alternately, the SPD-ONE KICK can be played without mounting it to anything at all—simply place it on the floor, a tabletop, or any solid surface.
*Fits percussion stand rod diameters from 8.0-12.7 mm.
Enhance Your Performances with User Sample Import
The SPD-ONE KICK is loaded with great sounds, but sometimes you just need to use your own samples. Via USB, you can import WAV audio files up to five seconds long simply by dragging and dropping your files. Your sounds can then be modified just like any of the internal sounds using the tuning and effect control knobs.
Compact MIDI Controller for DAW Music Production
Thanks to its built-in USB-MIDI support, the SPD-ONE KICK can be used as a compact digital pad controller for a computer DAW. This provides a great way to play software-based sounds and enhance your productions with realistic MIDI percussion tracks.
- Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- 22 onboard sounds, including genuine kick drum and percussion sounds
- Import your own WAV data via USB to one of the 12 sound banks
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Runs on batteries (4 x AA) or AC adaptor
- Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
- USB-MIDI enables use as a pad controller for music software
- Can be floor or tabletop mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mounting adapter
- Instruments 22
- User Sample
- Number of User Sample: 1
- Sound Length: 5seconds
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits, Mono/Stereo)
- INST knob
- [TUNING] knob
- [FX] knob
- [VOLUME] knob
- [INST VARIATION] button
- [THRES] knob
- [SENS] knob
- [POWER] switch
- Effects Reverb, Distortion
- Indicator TRIG Indicator
- OUTPUT (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- USB port: Micro-B type
- DC IN jack
- Mass Storage Class
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- AC adaptor (DC9V)
- Current Draw
- 300 mA (DC IN)
- *Expected battery life under continuous use
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6):
- Normal use: Approx. 7 hours
- Maximum load use: Approx. 4 hours
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6):
- Normal use: Approx. 6 hours
- Maximum load use: Approx. 3 hours
- *These can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Attachment screws x 2
- Holder mounting screws (bolt x 1, nut x 1, washers x 2)
- *Acceptable rod diameters: 8.0–12.7 mm (3/8–1/2 inches)
- Alkaline batteries (AA, LR6) x 4
- Options (sold separately)
- AC adaptor: PSA-S series
- Personal drum monitor: PM-10
- Headphones: RH-300V
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 140 mm
- 5-9/16 inches
- 160 mm
- 6-5/16 inches
- 56 mm
- 2-1/4 inches
- 900 g
- 2 lbs