- Pedal Accessories
PERFORM AT THE SPEED OF INSPIRATION
Combining song-based looping and organic rhythms in a compact package, the RC-10R brings fresh inspiration to live performances, songwriting sessions, and daily practice. This next-generation Loop Station is a real-time creation machine, enabling you to develop spontaneous music that moves and grooves with two unique song sections, intros/endings, and rhythm fills. Onboard controls and visual loop indicators provide easy, self-contained operation, while expanded control is possible with external switches and MIDI. A vast rhythm library is on hand to cover nearly any music genre, and you can even import your own rhythms to personalize the RC-10R for specific songs and styles.
Next-Generation Loop Station for Modern Song Performers
BOSS’s famous Loop Station products are the leading loopers in the world, with a wide range of models that support the unique creative needs of all types of musicians. The RC-10R introduces a new breed of Loop Station that draws inspiration from popular modern performers who incorporate percussive rhythms with song-style looping. Designed for in-the-moment music creation, the RC-10R gives guitarists and singer/songwriters a unique, free-flowing tool for developing ideas and making stage performances more dynamic and compelling.
A Song-Based Looper and Smart Drum Machine, All in One
The RC-10R brings loops and rhythms together in the most sophisticated and interactive way yet. In contrast with the more basic guide rhythms in other Loop Stations, each of the RC-10R’s rhythms have complete song structures with separate parts. The two-track loop engine works in a serial fashion and is perfectly synced to the rhythm, allowing you to capture independent song sections with their own unique rhythmic backing. Two fill variations bring natural energy when transitioning between sections, while intro and ending fills let you start and finish pieces in an organic way.
Top-Quality Rhythm Sounds and Organic Grooves
The RC-10R is ready to take on whatever music you play, from rock, pop, and acoustic to Latin, jazz, electronica, and beyond. There are over 280 onboard rhythm styles to choose from, all with natural, organic grooves to support your music. And if you don’t find what you need inside, simply import your own SMF rhythms with dedicated Mac/Windows software and store them in 50 user locations. Whatever style you choose, you can easily change the sonic flavor with 16 different kits, instantly transforming a groove from heavy rock to light percussion and everything in-between.
Expanded Control for Power Users
With its interactive displays and multi-function controls, the RC-10R is a standalone powerhouse. But some users crave even more control, and the RC-10R delivers. To start, there’s a jack for connecting up to two footswitches or an expression pedal, providing extended control of stop, undo/redo, loop volume, and other functions. Going further, full MIDI I/O is provided on space-saving mini TRS jacks, opening up a multitude of direct-access functions and sync options with other MIDI devices.
- Next-generation performance tool combining song-based looping and dynamic rhythms in a small footprint
- Cover nearly any genre with over 280 preset rhythm styles that include two unique sections, intro/ending fills, and two transition fills
- Sixteen versatile drum kits with high-quality sounds from the BOSS and Roland rhythm libraries
- Stereo looper engine with six hours of recording time and class-leading 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Serial two-track operation for building loop performances with two independent song parts
- Two circular indicators display loop and rhythm playback status
- Simple operation with informative LCD and intuitive interface
- Onboard storage for 99 phrase memories and 50 user rhythms
- Selectable output filter to optimize guitar and rhythm sounds for a guitar amp or full-range sound system
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Mac/Windows software for importing WAV loops and user rhythms in SMF format
- Additional content available for download at BOSS Tone Central
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 250 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", AC adaptor
- Rubber foot x 4
- Options (sold separately): Footswitch: FS-5U, Dual footswitch: FS-6, FS-7, Expression pedal: FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30, Roland EV-5, TRS/MIDI connecting cable: BMIDI-5-35
- Width: 101 mm, 4 inches
- Depth: 138 mm, 5-7/16 inches
- Height (excluding rubber foot): 63 mm, 2-1/2 inches
- Height (including rubber foot): 65 mm, 2-9/16 inches
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor): 620 g, 1 lbs 6 oz