- Flute Accessories
The Powell Sonaré 505 Model features our hand-cut Sterling Silver Signature II Headjoint with a Nickel Silver, Silver Plated Body and Mechanism. Available with Offset or In-line G Keys, B or C foot joints, this model is distinguished by beautiful French Pointed Arms.
French Pointed Arms distribute the pressure from the player’s fingers directly to the center of the key cup, providing a better seal. The Split-E mechanism is available on Offset flutes only. The 505’s Sterling Silver headjoint can be upgraded with an Aurumite 9K Lip plate, known as the K style headjoint.
- Pitch :A-442
- Tubing Material :Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- Tubing Thickness :.016"
- Tone hole Type :Drawn only
- Footjoint :B or C Foot available
- Gizmo :Standard
- Scale :Modern Powell Scale
- Tube Material :Sterling Silver
- Lip Plate Material :Sterling Silver (Aurumite 9k available)
- Wall Material :Sterling Silver
- Crown Material :Sterling Silver
- Type :Traditional Pinned Mechanism with Adjustment Screws
- Keywork Material :Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- G keys :In-line or Offset
- Cups :French Cups Only
- Arms :Pointed Arms
- Split-E :Available
- Springs :Elgiloy
- Type :Traditional Felt