With 60 Watts of power, dedicated instrument & mic channels, and Bluetooth connectivity for playback, the Loudbox Mini Charge can go anywhere you go.
Where are you going to take it?™
The Loudbox Mini Charge is a portable, battery-powered amplifier designed to faithfully reproduce the sound of acoustic instruments and a diverse assortment of vocal or recorded accompaniments. A powerful, rechargeable battery, combined with unique power management circuitry, is specifically designed to maximize output levels and playing time.
With the addition of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, or wherever your Loudbox Mini Charge takes you and your music.
- Battery-Powered – 12 hours of performance at average volume
- Bluetooth® Connectivity – easily pair your Bluetooth® device
- 2 Channels – dedicated instrument 1/4″ input and XLR mic input
- Reverb & Chorus – reverb is assignable to both channels, independent chorus control for instrument
- Battery Life Indicator – simple color-changing light on the front panel
- Master Volume – global control for your mix
- Phase Control – improve bass at low volume and suppress feedback at high volumes
- D.I. Output – post EQ output sends all signals to a mixing console
- 1/8” Aux Input – easily connect devices with a standard aux cable
- Lightweight & Portable – 21.2 lbs (9.6kg)