- Bundled Product Contains
*This is a Bundled Product: The case and controller are included. It does not come with a laptop computer, records, or control vinyl.
The PLX-500 inherits the layout of the PLX-1000 professional turntable and produces a warm, clear analogue sound. The perfect deck if you want to start playing with vinyl or if you just want to listen to your record collection at home.
Solidly built with excellent vibration damping and precise audio playback, this high-torque deck has a USB out so you can make digital recordings of your vinyl collection in our free rekordbox software. You can also combine the PLX-500 with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack, a compatible mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl to play and scratch with digital files.
- Bundle Photo is not to exact scale
Excellent sound design
Just like the PLX-1000, the PLX-500 is built to produce a high-quality vinyl sound. The shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs reduces distortion, while the phone/line output switch lets you connect directly to your sound system or to powered speakers with no need for an external amplifier.
Easy digital recording
Record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital files by simply connecting the turntable to your PC or Mac via the USB out.
Smooth DJ play
Use the PLX-500 to mix and scratch your vinyl records or combine the turntable with rekordbox dvs, a compatible DJ mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl to play and perform with your digital files.
Cover art display
Put your record covers on display while listening to your vinyl thanks to the sleeve stand inside the dust cover.
Start from scratch
This turntable comes with all the accessories you need to get started: a dust cover with jacket stand, a slipmat and a silver edition PC-HS01-S headshell (cartridge and stylus included).
When you use our rekordbox dj software, you can buy the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to get low latency scratch control with music from your rekordbox library.
- Main Features
- What's in the box
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Slip mat
- Dust cover
- Adapter for EP records
- Head shell (with cartridge)
- Balance and shell weights
- Audio adaptor cable:
- 1 Stereo pin plug (female)
- 1 Stereo mini plug (male)
- Operating instructions
- Width 17.72 in
- Height 6.26 in
- Depth 14.49 in
- Weight 23.59 lb
- Drive Method Servo-type direct drive
- Platter Aluminium, die-casting diameter: 332 mm
- Motor 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Braking System Electronic brake
- Rotation Speed 33⅓, 45, 78 rpm
- Rotation Adjustment Range ±8 %
- Wow and Flutter < 0.15% WRMS
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 50 dB
- Starting Torque > 1.6 kgf・cm
- Start Time Within 1 sec (at 33⅓ rpm)
- Tone Arm
- Arm Type
- Universal type S-shape tone arm
- Gimbal-supported type bearing structure
- Static balance type
- Overhang 0.63 in
- Effective Length 9.07 in
- Tracking Error Within 3°
- Height Adjustment Range 0.24 in
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range 0-4 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Cartridge Weight Single < 9.5 g
- Cartridge type VM
- USB 1 USB B port
- Outputs 1 PHONO/LINE (RCA)