- DJ Controller Accesorries
A reborn classic
The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years’ experience of making high-end turntables. The result is a familiar layout with some next generation improvements, including a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build and sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables. It’s solidly built for excellent vibration damping and ultra-precise, high-grade audio playback.
Simply add your choice of cartridge and stylus to the PLX-1000 (not included) and combine with your mixer for an ideal setup for turntablists. An ideal match for DJs is the handmade PC-X10 (sold separately).
Turn the tables
The high-torque direct drive ensures stable rotation and exceptional control – and it reaches 33⅓ rpm in just 0.3 seconds thanks to a starting torque of 4.5kg/cm (or more).
Excellent sound design
The PLX-1000’s heavy-mass, die-cast zinc chassis prevents resonance and vibrations. The lower part of the unit is reinforced with 8mm-thick resin, plus 9mm-thick, vibration-damping material at the base. Plus the rubber-insulated tone arm reduces howling effects, while rubber and springs on the dampening parts of the insulator absorb external vibrations.
Pick up the pace
Multi-tempo control lets you instantly pick up or slow down the track to ±8%, ±16% and ±50%, while a simple reset button instantly reverts to ±0%.
Interchangeable power and audio cables can be easily connected and replaced, and pro-grade gold-plated RCA jacks ensure low impedance and an amazing sound quality.
- Main Features
- What's in the box
- Power cord
- Audio cable
- Ground wire
- Adapter for EP record
- Turntable sheet
- Slip mat and sheet
- Dust cover
- Head shell
- Balance, sub and shell weights
- Operating instructions
- Width 17.83 in
- Height 6.26 in
- Depth 13.9 in
- Weight 32.19 lb
- Drive Method Quartz lock, servo-type, direct drive
- Platter Aluminium, die-casting diameter: 332 mm
- Motor 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Braking System Electronic brake
- Rotation Speed 33⅓-45 rpm
- Rotation Adjustment Range ±8, ±16, ±50 %
- Wow and Flutter < 0.01 % (Measured by obtaining signal from built-in frequency generator of motor assembly.)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 70 dB
- Starting Torque > 4.5 kgf・cm
- Start Time Within 0.3 sec (at 33⅓ rpm)
- Tone Arm
- Arm Type
- Universal type S-shape tone arm
- Gimbal-supported type bearing structure
- Static balance type
- Overhang 0.59 in
- Effective Length 9.06 in
- Tracking Error Within 3°
- Height Adjustment Range 0.24 in
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range 0-4 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Cartridge Weight Single 2.5-12 g (includes mounting materials)
- Outputs 1 ANALOGUE (RCA)