Excellent groove handling
The Concorde DJ is considered the jack-of-all-trades, boasting accurate sound reproduction and excellent groove handling. All in all: improved tracking, alongside of accurate sound reproduction and an excellent groove handling.
- The DJ is great for any style of music.
- It has a spherical stylus and an extremely balanced cantilever that provides outstanding rigidity.
- Not only does the cartridge have a most sufficient tracking ability, it also provides the DJs with the most needed stringency and very low record wear.
- Stylus Type Spherical
- Tracking Force 4.0 g
- Output Voltage 6 mV
- Frequency Range 20-20.000 Hz
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force - 100 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical R 18 μm
- Tracking force range - 3 - 5 g
- Tracking force recommended - 4 g
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 700 Ohm
- Internal inductance - 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance - 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit - DJ