- Pedal Accessories
Pre-Effects Empowered by NUX TSAC-HD Technology We've all experienced digital pre-effect pedals that belong on the Wall of Shame - especially Overdrive.
Modelers of this kind used the linear algorithm which doesn't provide negative-feedback for dynamic playability.
Enter the NUX MG-300, the modeler that will totally blow your mind!
The pre-effect block beautifully recreates the awesome signature sound of real analog overdrive / distortion pedals.
Impulse Response NUX is well-known for Impulse Response technology. Using IR is the most popular way to do cab simulation today. Why ? Because the sound is noticeably more realistic compared to traditional cab simulation.
MG-300 offers 512 sample resolution of impulse response. You can load 3rd party IR files using NUX QuickTone edit software. ( MG-300 supports 48kHz wav format. ) The built-in 25 cabinet IRs combine 4 classic microphones with 3 positions to allow beginners a quick and easy way to jump into the multi effects experience.
Modulation NUX built the popular Mini Core Series and the Verdugo Series (post effects) using Core Image Technology. Now MG-300 provides you with the same sound library - including all the classic Chorus, Flanger, Phase, Vibe, Rotary, Vibrato, and more.
Delay If you have tried out the Cerberus or Atlantic, you know NUX's impressive Delay and Reverb sound. MG-300 offers even more new models and algorithms with Core Image technology. It also provides sub-division and tap tempo to make your tone more musical.
Reverb Just like the iconic sound of NUX's Atlantic reverb algorithm, MG-300 adds Room for small environment reflection. Simple operation with great sound is our mission. Try it… you'll love it!
Jam ( Drum & Looper ) MG-300 supports NUX Phrase Loop Synchronization with Rhythm - a breakthrough technology derived from the popular NUX Loop Core Stompbox and later the JTC Pro Drum & Loop. Every guitarist has his/her own funky way so a truly versatile drum & looper is indispensable. MG-300 has 8 rhythm styles, each style has 7 different beats. You can play the rhythm then record your phrase loop. MG-300 will automatically amend the phrase to fit the current rhythm BPM.
Quick Tone Editor Software Connect to NUX Quick Tone™, and you can easily tweak parameters, download patches, load 3rd party IRs, and even set up USB audio-stream routing. Quick Tone is an interactive edit software - when you tweak the Real knobs, you'll see your changes in Real time.
Note: Expression Pedal
- The Expression Pedal can be used to control the volume or the effects.
- WAH: Controls the WAH filter.
- EFX: Controls GAIN (DRIVE) parameter of OD/DIST. Or controls PITCH parameter of PITCH BENDER.
- AMP: Controls LEVEL parameter of AMP.
- MOD: Controls MIX level of Modulation effects.
- DLY: Controls MIX level of Delay effects.
- RVB: Controls MIX level of Reverb effects.
- Detailed instructions on how to assign functions and how to calibrate the pedal are provided in the User Manual.
Features TSAC-HD Pre-Effects and Amp Modeling deliver realistic feel and playability. Core-Image Post-Effects offer you studio sound quality. Quick Tone™ Edit Software for quickly choosing and tweaking patches. Load 3rd-party IRs to expand sound ability. USB audio stream for recording interface with routing setup. 56 drum beats and 60 seconds Phrase Loop Synchronization with Rhythm. Global 3 bands EQ for quick adjustments in live application.
- 4" 800*480 color LCD with intuitive Ul.
- WAH, CMP, GATE, EFX, AMP, IR, EQ, S/R, MOD, DLY, RVB I 11 independent moveable signal blocks with optional parallel post-efx routing.
- White-box Amp Modeling & Pre-efx algorithm offers realistic playability and analog-chaos response.
- 1024 samples IR resolution and 3rd party IR loader slot w/ each user patch.
- Electric guitar amp models, bass amp models, and acoustic simulation IRs with related acoustic amp models.
- Input trim with 3 band EQ under Global setting.
- 5 output modes with global 3 band EQ for quick tone tweaking. Parameter Follow function can track your effect tweaking habits.
- USB recording interface, firmware update, QuickTone edit software.
- Sampling Frequency: 48KHz
- A/D Converter: 32bit
- Frequency Response: 1z - 2000Hz = 1db
- THD+N: 09
- Dynamic: 110dB
- Input: -20dB
- Output: -10dB
- Power: DC 9V @Ce
- Dimensions: 230(L)x160(W)x58(mm
- Weight: 754g