- Pedal Accessories
Since we announced MG-300 the best-budget compact modeler on the market ever—people started noticing our TSAC-HD (White-Box) Modeling Algorithm. It offers you realistic amp response and playability. And now, the MG-30 provides you better definition from HD to 2K ! With 2 powerful NXP® RT processors, MG-30 drives 1024 samples Impulse Response resolution with ultra-low system latency to give you tight and fast response. Premium 32-bit 2-channel AD/DA converters realize "high quality sound performance". MG-30 has super wide dynamic range ~ 110dB !
4" Large Colorful LCD
Intuitive user interface with a large colorful LCD lets you get rid of reading manuals. The 5-way encoder navigates lets you for quick editing, signal block routing, jack setting, and more. Signal block indicator presents current status, and helps you quickly engage/bypass or edit related effects. Holding the HOME/GLOBAL BUTTON enters the Global Setting. Here you'll find lots of great application designs
Amp Models ~ Less is More!
Working musicians don't need hundreds of mediocre amp models. Knowing this, we focused on 30 classic essentials, and made each and every one live up to the standards of the most demanding players. Included in our top-shelf collection are: 25 electric guitar amp models, 2 acoustic amp models, 3 bass amp models. Need to record a bass track? MG-30 offers 3 great bass amp models and 8 bass cab IRs.Simulating an acoustic guitar sound? MG-30 provides 3 acoustic IRs and 2 acoustic amp models for electric guitar to simulate acoustic guitar sound.
. . . so we decided to include these beloved IRs into the MG-30. And, yes, we also included bass cab IRs andacoustic IRs. For each patch, you can load a 3rd party IR. It means you can load 32*4=128 IRs into the MG-30. NUX created the iconic Solid Studio which was famous for its great sounding cab IRs with 8 legendary mics and 3 mic positions . . .
The versatile I/O can let you run 4 cable method or connect with other effects. You can adjust the SEND / RETURN Loop at any position in the signal path. The EXP1 can be used with expression pedal or with NUX NMP-2 to remote signal blocks. *Note: Why doesn't MG-30 offer Stomp Mode? With the NMP-2 and CTRL, you can remote 3 signal blocks as stomp application. So the delay and reverb has trail when you disengage it. USB: Audio Interface , QuickTone™ Editor, Firmware Update, MIDI *Note: You can customize MIDI CC through QucikTone™ edit software.
- 4" 800*480 color LCD with intuitive Ul.
- WAH, CMP, GATE, EFX, AMP, IR, EQ, S/R, MOD, DLY, RVB I 11 independent moveable signal blocks with optional parallel post-efx routing.
- White-box Amp Modeling & Pre-efx algorithm offers realistic playability and analog-chaos response.
- 1024 samples IR resolution and 3rd party IR loader slot w/ each user patch.
- Electric guitar amp models, bass amp models, and acoustic simulation IRs with related acoustic amp models.
- Input trim with 3 band EQ under Global setting.
- 5 output modes with global 3 band EQ for quick tone tweaking. Parameter Follow function can track your effect tweaking habits.
- USB recording interface, firmware update, Quick Tone edit software.
- Input Impedance INPUT: 1M ohm RETURN: 220k ohm
- Output Impedance OUTPUT: 1k ohm
- SEND: 1k ohm
- A/D Converter: 32bit
- Sampling Frequency: 48kH Frequency Response Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Dynamic Range: 110dB
- Current Draw: <400mA
- Power: 9V DC negative center
- Dimensions: 313mm(L) x 166mm(W) x 54mm (H)
- Weight: 1,5kg