- Pedal Accessories
The NUX Loop Core Stereo is our next generation Looper pedal. Featuring a high-definition color LCD display, stereo inputs/outputs, and a MIDI control input; the Loop Core Stereo allows you to create up to 6 hours of music phrases, save them in one of 99 provided memory slots, and play back as stereo loops! Also included are 50 different drum patterns to complete the looping experience. Whether you practice, compose, or play live gigs, you’ll be inspired from the very first loop!
Create and save your loops
It’s easy to create loops and practice with the NUX Loop Core Stereo.
Power on the Loop Core Stereo pedal, rotate the VALUE knob to select an empty memory from 01 ~ 99, then you can press the foot switch to record/play/dub your loops. You can also hold the foot switch to UNDO/REDO/CLEAR.
Turn the VALUE knob to select a memory slot between 01~99 or adjust parameters.
When you are working on loops or practicing, press the VALUE knob once/twice to adjust the volume of Loop/Drum.
For more detailed information, please click here.
- All new design with a high-definition color LCD display.
- Up to 6 hours recording time(Stereo).
- 99 User memories.
- Built-in rhythm tracks with 50 patterns.
- Split out for two amplifiers.
- Cab simulation for output to mixer.
- Built-in MIDI control.
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz.
- A/D Converter: 24bit.
- Signal Processing: 32bit floating.
- Input: Mono/L/R.
- Outputs: Mono/L/R/Phones
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1KHz
- AD converter: 24bit
- Signal Processing: 32bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Noise Level: -100dBu
- Dynamic Range: 108dB
- Power Consumption: 110mA-120mA
- Input: Mono, Stereo
- Output: Mono, Stereo, Phones
- Display: TFT color LCD display
- Power: 9V negative tip power adapter
- Dimensions: 122mm(L)*72mm(W)*48mm(H)