Small Gadget, Big Steps
The NUX B-6 wireless system allows the Saxophone players to move freely on stage without being tethered to a microphone stand. With an operation range of 20 meters, the NUX B-6 wireless system for Saxophone can significantly improve your performance convenience.
Storge Case*1, Gooseneck Microphone *1, Transmitter*1, Receiver*1, Dual Pin USB Type-C Charging Cable
There is no compromises when it comes to audio quality. NUX B-6 delivers professional, high-resolution 24-bit/44.1kHz audio, and the frequency response range is 20Hz - 20kHz.
Unique Patent-pending Gooseneck Microphone
To avoid unwanted resonance and key clack sound, our engineers developed a unique Patent-pending Shock- absorbing structure to team up with the custom tuned electret condenser microphone to provide best-in-class audio.
The transmitter of NUX B-6 comes with a flexible yet sturdy rubber-wrapped clamp mechanism. It can be attached to the bell of different types of Saxophones firmly.
3 Dedicated Modes
The NUX B-6 wireless system for Saxophones has three dedicated modes. Each mode comes with an optimal EQ curve for the Soprano Saxophone, the Alto Saxophone and the Tenor Saxophone. To switch among different modes, simply press the POWER/SCENE button on the transmitter.
A Storage Case that Charges
Inherited from the NUX B-5RC, the NUX B-6 wireless system for Saxophone also comes with a storage case that can charge both the transmitter and receiver simultaneously, provides up to 15 hours of extra battery life.
- Operating Frequency Band 2.4 GHz
- Audio Quality 24-bit / 44.1 kHz
- Operation Range Up to 20 meters / 67 feet line-of-sight (environment-dependent)
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Latency Less than 4ms
- THD+ Noise Less than 0.2% 1kHz @-10dbFS
- Auto-sleep Mode After 10 minutes without operation
- Built-in Battery Capacity 3.7V/500mA (Transmitter&Receiver)
- Power Case Battery Capacity 3000mAh
- Battery Life > 4 hours
- Dimensions 153(L) x 113(W) x 55(H) mm
- Weight 389g