- Pedal Accessories
NANO LOOPER 360 is a compact, affordable, pedal looper with 360 seconds of loop recording time and 11 storable loops!
- 360 seconds of loop recording time which can be divided into 11 different loops for maximum control and flexibility
- High quality sound and unlimited overdubbing with no degradation in fidelity
- Uncompressed audio, 24-bit A/D/A and 44.1kHz sample rate
- User-friendly layout makes recording a loop, overdubbing, undo-redo and erasing a loop quick and easy
- Features a silent momentary footswitch
- Rugged die-cast package
- 9.6DC-200 EHX power supply included
- 9V Power Jack – Plug the output of the supplied AC adapter into the 9V power jack located at the top of the Nano Looper 360. The Nano Looper 360 draws 90mA at 9VDC with a center negative plug. The Nano Looper 360 accepts Boss® and Ibanez® style AC Adapters.
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
- LEVEL Knob – Controls the output level of the Loop. Your dry signal remains at unity signal level from input to output. The dry signal also remains analog throughout the 360.
- LOOP Knob – Selects Loop number: 1-11. When scrolling through loops, the MEM LED flashes quickly during transitions. If the loop has no recorded memory, the MEM LED remains off. If the loop has recorded memory, the MEM LED remains on and playback can begin.
- INPUT Jack – This ¼” jack is the audio input for the Nano Looper 360. The input impedance is 2.2M Ohm.
- OUTPUT Jack – This ¼” jack is the audio output from the Nano Looper 360. The output impedance is 470 Ohm.