- The Long Story
- Pedal Accessories
Whether you need a space-saving solution for your downsized travel board or you just need to power a small, carefully curated selection of tried-and-true staples, this little box has what you need—all while taking up less space than a candy bar.
- This pedal can be powered by the included ECB009 18-volt adapter.
The Mini Iso-Brick Power Supply supplies quiet, noise-free DC power to wide range of pedal types while taking up less space than a candy bar. Whether you need a space-saving solution for your downsized travel board or you just need to power a small, carefully curated selection of tried-and-true staples, this little box has what you need.
First, let’s talk outputs. The Mini Iso-Brick Power Supply has five, and each is fully isolated to eliminate obnoxious, gig-ending ground loop noise. Four of the outputs supply 9 volts of power at 300mA, while a fifth can be set to provide either 9 volts or 18 volts at 800mA depending on your needs. With a generous amount of current on tap and the ability to handle both negative and positive grounds, these outputs will accommodate almost any pedal, analog or digital.
And don’t let the five outputs restrict you—if you need to add an extra pedal, the Mini Iso-Brick Power Supply has you covered. It comes with a splitter cable that can be used to connect two pedals to a single output, provided they require the same voltage and you don’t exceed the output’s current rating. You can do this with all of the outputs simultaneously—just purchase the extra cables to do so.
Finally, troubleshooting can be a hassle on dark stages, so the Mini Iso-Brick Power Supply comes equipped with LEDs to let you know that all your connections are solid. Combine that with a lightweight housing that's built like a tank, and you can step on stage with confidence that your pedalboard will stay powered from gig to gig.
- WHITE LED indicates good input power connection
- 9V DC outputs
- One switchable 9V/18V DC output
- 9V/18V switch sets voltage output level of 9V/18V output (indicated by green LED)
- INPUT jack 18V @ 2000mA power
- GREEN LEDs indicate good output power connect
- Input 18V At 2 Amps regulated supply (positive barrel negative center 5.5mm x 2.1mm plug)
- Outputs 9-18V @ 800mA (switched)
- (4) 9V @ 300 mA
- (all positive barrel negative center 5.5mm x 2.1mm)