- Pedal Accessories
The MXR Tap Tempo switch features adjustable tip/ring configuration so you can control the delay time of a wide variety of delay pedal types. This pint-sized footswitch is ruggedly built for a lifetime on the road.
- Adjustable tip/ring configuration
- Ruggedly built, road-ready construction
- Can be used with a variety of pedal types
- The MXR Tap Tempo Switch requires no battery or power supply
- INTERNAL SWITCHES The M199 is factory-set to work with the Echoplex Delay. Check your pedal’s user manual to see its tip/ring cable requirements. To adjust the M199’s tip/ring setup, remove bottom plate to access internal switches. See Diagram A for switch configurations.
- FOOTSWITCH sets delay tempo