- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The Majesty is the result of John's unwavering demand for high-performance and playability. One of the most well-balanced and innovative instruments available, the Majesty features a neck-through-body design, unparalleled upper fret access, ergonomic in-line control knob placement, and an advanced pickup switching system, which effectively eliminates the delay between pickup selection. The Majesty is the exemplification of everything we know a John Petrucci signature model to be - innovative technology, versatile performance, and a sleek modern feel.
- Model: Majesty 6-String
- Color: Emerald Sky
- Neck: Mahogany with Ebony Fretboard
- Pickguard: None
- Hardware: Matte Black
- Build Code:Â 611-GDS-50-00
INSPIRED DESIGN -Â ALL NEW MAJESTY
Built to John Petrucci's exact specifications, the Majesty is the result of John's unwavering demand for performance, playability, and tone.
The Majesty features John Petrucci Dimarzio Dreamcatcher and Rainmaker pickups voiced to perfectly amplify the tone woods and deliver John's latest tonal range.
ENGINEERED TO PERFORM -Â DESIGNED TO PERFECTION
The Majesty features a perfectly balanced lightweight neckthrough body design, delivering unparalleled access to all 24 stainless steel frets, super smooth tremolo system, and ergonomically optimized control layout.
Hand-selected tonewoods imported from only the finest sustainably sourced wood suppliers in the world; bodies of alder, basswood, mahogany, and maple are individually chosen and matched for their rich tonal qualities.
The Majesty features an abundance of tonal choices including magnetic and piezo options, coil tapping, and up to a 20db boost for extra gain when needed. Independent volume controls allow for custom blending of magnetic and piezo pickups that can be used in mono or stereo applications.
CRAFTED IN CALIFORNIA
Each Majesty is crafted at the Ernie Ball Music Man factory in San Luis Obispo, California. Blending the delicate touch of hand craftsmanship and the accuracy of robotic technology, we've focused on making the best playing and sounding guitars in the world.
ALDER BODY WITH QUILT MAPLE TOP
THREE-PIECE NECK THROUGH CONSTRUCTION WITH CENTER STRIP OF FLAMED MAPLE
MATCHING FLAME MAPLE HEADSTOCK WITH EBONY FINGER BOARD AND 24 STAINLESS STEEL FRETS
- Model: Majesty 6
- Order: 1
- Size: 12" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 37" long (30.4 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 94.0 cm long)
- Body Wood: Okoume with maple top and mahogany through neck
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music ManÂ® floating tremolo of matte black, hardened steel with Fishman Powerbridge piezo saddles
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Frets: 24 - Medium Jumbo profile, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 6 String: 1-11/16" (43.0 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (57.2 mm) at last fret; 7 String: 1-7/8" (47.6 mm) at nut, 2-19/32" (65.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Atlante Majesty Inlays
- Neck Finish: High gloss polyester
- Neck Colors: Matches body
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: Through neck design
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Custom Music ManÂ® active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom 2 pickup configurations - .022ÂµF tone capacitor
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector, push/push mono/stereo button (back cavity)
- Pickups: HH - 1 DiMarzio Rainmaker - neck; 1 DiMarzio Dreamcatcher - bridge; Fishman Powerbridge piezo saddles
- Left Handed: No
- Strings: 10p-13p-17p-26-36-46 (RPS 10 Slinkys #2240 with added P01156 for 7 string models)
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.