This 16 Series Grand Performance cutaway model is crafted with satin-finished mahogany back and sides for a loud sound with a bright treble response. It includes a Sitka spruce gloss top for balanced tone and projection and a high-performance neck taper for ease of playability up and down the fretboard. The GPC-16E comes equipped with Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance NT2 electronics and is strung with Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 light gauge strings.
*This is a stock photo.
- BODY SIZE: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway (000 Depth)
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2
- CASE: Soft-Shell