The Carbon Copy Mini Analog Delay packs organic analog warmth, shimmery modulation, and ease of use into an MXR mini housing with a Bright switch for additional sonic versatility so that you can make the most out of your pedalboard real estate.
- This pedal can be powered by a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included).
In just over a decade, the has become a rock ‘n’ roll staple. Its rich bucket-brigade warmth and elegant simplicity have endeared it to guitar players around the world—weekend warriors and recording pros alike. It’s the go-to standard for players who want a well-rounded, easy-to-use delay pedal that sounds incredible. Between the Carbon Copy Analog Delay and , you can find a solution for almost any of your delay needs—but if you’re looking to free up some space on your own board, or downsize to a smaller one for travel gigs, then consider another demand met.
The Carbon Copy Mini Analog Delay packs organic analog warmth and ease of use into an MXR mini housing with added sonic versatility so that you can make the most out of your pedalboard real estate. In its default mode, this pedal’s repeats yield the dark, mellow wash that made the Carbon Copy Analog Delay famous. For players who want more sparkle and clarity, we added a Bright switch that accentuates high end frequencies for increased presence and distinctively vocal repeats. And of course, the Carbon Copy Mini Delay is outfitted with the same modulation section as its forebear. Push the Mod switch and adjust the internal Speed and Depth controls to add everything from tape echo warble to shimmery, liquefied chorusing to your repeats. Finally, adjust the parameters of your delay signal with the Regen, Mix, and Delay controls.
- MOD switch toggles modulation on/off (orange LED indicates on)
- REGEN knob sets number of repeats
- MIX knob controls blend of wet and dry signals
- DELAY knob sets time between repeats
- FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/bypass (blue LED indicates on)
- BRIGHT switch accentuates delay signal's high end frequencies (blue LED indicates on)
- Input Impedance 1MΩ
- Output Impedance 1kΩ
- Max Input Level +5 dBV, 500 Hz
- Max Output Level +8 dBV
- Noise Floor**
- Mix at Max CW -96 dBV
- Mix at Max CCW -104 dBV
- Delay Distortion <1%, 1 kHz -5 dBV Input
- Delay Time 20 ms to 600 ms
- Noise Reduction 2:1 ratio
- Modulation Speed 0.2 Hz to 2.2 Hz
- Bypass True Hardwire
- Current Draw 26 mA
- Power Supply 9 volts DC
- This pedal can be powered by a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included)