- The Long Story
- Pedal Accessories
The Distortion+ delivers everything from cool overdriven blues tones to huge ’80s hard rock distortion.
- This pedal can be powered by a 9-volt battery, a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included).
- Overdrive with just the right flavor of non-brittle signal breakup
- Organic, germanium-powered clipping
- Goes from subtle overdrive to fuzz-like saturation
This little yellow box is responsible for those great distortion sounds heard on so many classic recordings. Set the Distortion control low and crank the Output knob to drive the front end of your amp for cool blues tones, or max out the Distortion knob for classic early ’80s hard rock tone. There still isn't any distortion unit on the market that sounds like the Distortion+.
- Input Impedance 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance* 25 kΩ
- Nominal Input Level -22 dBV
- Maximum Output Level -14 dBV
- Noise Floor** -74 dBV
- Distortion Gain 10 dB to 45 dB, 1 kHz
- Bypass Hardwire
- Current Draw 2.5 mA
- Power Supply 9 volts DC