- Pedal Accessories
Same silky smooth violin-like sustain and creamy tone that made the legendary 1970 Big Muff Pi famous. This little brother displays its heritage proudly. Same circuitry in a compact die-cast box.
- True bypass
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 9-volt battery included. Power, from the internal 9-volt battery or external battery eliminator, is activated by plugging into the input. The input cable should be removed when the unit is not in use to avoid running down the battery. The input impedance presented at the Input Jack is 130 kohms. The output impedance at the Output Jack is 10 kohms.
- Optional 96DC-200BI power supply available
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)
- VOLUME CONTROL— sets the output level.
- SUSTAIN CONTROL— adjusts the amount of sustain and distortion.
- TONE CONTROL— provides a range of sounds from high treble to deep bass.