Made to produce
Launchpad Pro is our most powerful 64-pad MIDI grid controller for producing: both in Ableton Live and with your hardware. It gives you everything you need to create and perform your tracks.
Launchpad Pro is made to produce. As Novation's most powerful grid controller for making music in Ableton Live and with hardware, it gives you everything you need to create and perform your tracks. Launchpad Pro has Novation's deepest Ableton Live integration yet. Launch clips and scenes, access mixer, device and transport controls, and quantise, duplicate and double, all without touching your mouse.
Deeper Live Integration
The most advanced Novation grid controller for producing with Ableton Live. Launchpad Pro has dedicated buttons that get you closer to the Ableton Live workflow. Launch clips and scenes, access mixer, device and transport controls, and quantise, duplicate and double, all without touching your mouse.
The Complete Sequencing Workstation
Keep your tracks evolving with the four-track, eight-note polyphonic, 32-step standalone sequencer. Sequence virtual instruments and instantly print patterns to Clips in Ableton Live. Or hook up your favourite hardware to play patterns via MIDI — Launchpad Pro integrates seamlessly. Micro Steps take grooves off-grid.
The Most Playable Launchpad Yet
Launchpad Pro’s velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads are bigger and more responsive than ever — perfect for playing grooves and launching clips. Scale mode locks pads to a musical key so you never hit a wrong note.
Custom Modes: Make Launchpad Pro Your Own
Design hands-on control surfaces for any MIDI-compatible software or hardware using Custom Modes. Simply drag and drop widgets in Novation Components to configure the layout of the 8x8 grid, then store configurations as one of eight Custom Modes. Disconnect the computer (if you want to), then switch between Modes for expressive and flexible control of anything MIDI.
The Logical Choice
Launchpad Pro is the most integrated grid controller for Logic Pro, with unique access to Logic’s Live Loops. Trigger cells from the grid, navigate projects easily, and get hands-on with producing and performing.
Control MIDI-compatible Hardware, Software, Or Both
Tailor Launchpad Pro to your setup, then take control of MIDI-compatible hardware and software — with or without a computer. Use Custom Modes to send MIDI commands to software and hardware simultaneously.
- 64 Super-sensitive RGB Pads — Large RGB velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips and play your instruments dynamically and expressively.
- Powerful Four-track, 32-step Sequencer — Create full tracks with Launchpad Pro's built-in sequencer, featuring eight-note polyphony, pattern chaining and scenes to create and trigger longer sequences, and probability and mutation controls to keep your tracks evolving.
- Chord Mode — Easily explore, build and play complex chords straight from the grid; quickly find new harmonies.
- Dynamic Note & Scale Modes — Effortlessly play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads. Launchpad Pro even knows when you're drumming and shows your drum rack on the grid.
- Eight Custom Modes — Use Novation Components to customise mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad Pro.
- Product Hardware Specifications
- 64 Velocity Sensitive Pads with Polyphonic Aftertouch
- 42 Backlit Tactile-Click Buttons
- 106 RGB LEDs
- MIDI In, Out 1 & Out 2/Thru Ports (3x TRS Minijack to DIN MIDI Adapters included)
- USB-C Socket
- Kensington MiniSaver Slot
- What’s In The Box
- Launchpad Pro
- USB-A to USB-C Cable
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- USB-A Power Adapter
- 3x TRS Minijack to DIN MIDI Adapters
- Safety information sheet
- Software Compatibility
- Ableton Live 10 Lite is included
- If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 10 or greater to work with Launchpad Pro. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include Launchpad Pro integration with Live. Launchpad Pro will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Power Requirements
- USB bus powered (USB Power supply included for standalone operation)
- Product Weight & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 268mm length x 268mm depth x 18mm height
- OS Compatibility
- Novation Launchpad Pro is class compliant, so will work with any modern Mac and Windows PC. Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter with external power is required for use with iOS