Made to move. Launchkey Mini is Novation's most compact and portable 25-mini-key MIDI keyboard controller. It gives you everything you need to start creating in Ableton Live – and it'll fit in your bag. Make tracks anywhere with Launchkey Mini's deep, intuitive Ableton control, arpeggiator, fixed chord mode, MIDI out, and tons of sounds in the box.
- Deep and intuitive Ableton Live control - including device macro control, track select, record, capture MIDI, clip and scene launch, stop/mute/solo, volume, pans and sends.
- Creative arpeggiator – easy to use but deeply controllable: change rhythm, beat, pattern, octave, gate and more.
- Fixed chord mode – play a chord with one finger - assign a fixed chord shape to the keys and it'll transpose as you move up and down the keyboard.
- MIDI Out – take Launchkey Mini anywhere, send arps and program changes to your hardware synths, or add keys to your groovebox directly over MIDI.
- Hardware - our finest mini keymech to date, 16 velocity-sensitive RGB, eight rotary controls, pitch and mod touch strips, and sustain input.
25 x Mini-keys
1 x Touch Strip for Pitch-bench with centre zero
1 x Touch Strip for Modulation
8 x Knobs
16 x RGB Backlit, Velocity Sensitive Pads
Octave Up/Down Buttons (with Preset function as shift)
Play and Record Buttons
Arp and Fixed Chord Buttons
Scene Launch Button
3.5mm jack socket for MIDI Out (MIDI din break-out cables NOT included)
Kensington MiniSaver Slot
Midi Channel Selection
Capture MIDI function
Scene Down function
Scene Up function
Function accessed with Shift
Ableton Live specific function
Ableton Live Lite is included If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 10 or greater to work with Launchkey Mini. Launchkey Mini will also work as a standard MIDI controller.)
Logic script, Reason script; all other DAWs through HUI i.e. Pro Tools, Reaper, Studio One
USB bus powered
Power supply not included
Product Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)
330mm x 172mm x 31mm (40mm including knob-caps)