Improved for More Groove
A new generation volca sample with more memory, features, and connectivity to take your beat making further than ever before.
The volca sample is the compact and powerful sample-based drum machine that has captured attention and creativity of countless players around the world.
The newest version retains all of the features which made the original so popular, and adds a micro USB port for better connectivity, increased sample memory, a new up to date sound library and additional functions for an improved workflow.
Your portable beat making studio
The volca sample has everything that you need to create the music you like,and in a portable small form factor that you can take anywhere! On its own, it is an advanced sample machine with a powerful engine capable of 8 voice polyphony, digital reverb, a rich powerful double filter and plenty of knobs for sample manipulation which make this a powerful sampler. Totally hands on with plenty of knobs for sample manipulation, volca sample runs on 6 AA batteries, has an integrated speaker and at only 372g/13oz (without batteries) is perfect for stand-alone use! Furthermore, with its USB, SYNC IN-OUT and MIDI connections, volca sample can integrate seamlessly with your live rig, production studio and of course any other volca!
USB for Faster Sample Management and Better Connectivity
The new micro USB port added to the volca sample allows you to connect your volca sample to your computer to easily control your volca and manage your samples. It allows you to easily control, sync, and play your volca sample from any DAW. Plus, each part has the option to receive on a separate corresponding MIDI channel, making it easier to perform when using an external device such as a sequencer or keyboard.
Easier Sample and Pattern Management with your Computer
With the volca sample’s dedicated Librarian software available for Mac and PC utilizing the USB port managing and sending your samples and patterns back and forth is now instantaneous and pain-free process.
- Take your Beats Further Two new features have been added to this new volca sample that willl help in your music making process:
- Pattern chain mode with 2 different STEP JUMP modes
- Start delay function: Go “off the grid” with the new delay feature that lets you slightly delay the start of any part to achieve different kinds of grooves and swing.
More Memory, Pattern Locations, Samples, and Bonus Packs!
volca sample has an increased memory of 200 memory slots; double its predecessor. 50 are left empty on factory settings so you can load either your own original or pre-made libraries. Pattern locations have also have been increased from 10 to 16. The new generation of volca sample comes with a brand new sound library created by KORG and MSXII Sound Design that has been carefully curated to fit the needs of all music producers and beat makers everywhere.
This great selection of 150 samples will take your production to the next level, making it possible to make tracks on the fly with sounds that will fit every genre, including recent ones such as Future bass, Trap, Lo-Fi hip hop, and many others!
- Celebrating this new volca sample generation, we have collaborated with two of the most innovative and influential artists working today.
- Both Moe Shop and TORIENA are well known as pioneers in the Kawaii Future Bass and Chiptune genres, and for their diverse, widespread and original use of samples.
- Both sample packs are available for free so all volca sample users can enjoy them!
- Keyboard Multi touch Keyboard
- Maximum Polyphony 8
- Number of Samples 200（150 presets + 50 empty slots. All slots are user over writable）
- Memory Size for Sample 8MB、130 seconds
- Sampling Frequency 31.25kHz、16bit
- Edit Sample（Start Point、Start Delay、Length、Hi Cut）、Pitch（Speed、EG Int、Attack、Decay）、Amp（Level、Pan、Attack、Decay）、Reverse On/Off
- Digital Reverb On/Off、Mix
- Analogue Isolator Bass、Treble
- Number of Parts 10
- Number of Steps 16
- Number of Recording Patterns 16 (1 to 10 have presets loaded by default on factory settings. Pattern chain function)
- Control Motion Sequence、Active Step、Step Jump、Swing
- Audio Input Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V), Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- MIDI MIDI IN
- USB micro-B USB port
- Battery Life Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Power Supply AA alkaline battery ×6, AA nickel-metal hydride battery ×6, or AC adapter “KA-350” (optional)
- Included Items AA alkaline battery ×6 (for verifying operation), Sync cable
- Accessories KA-350 AC adapter, SEQUENZ CB-4VOLCA hard shell case, SEQUENZ CC-VOLCA dedicated carrying case, SQ-CABLE-6 sync cable
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 193（W）x 115（D）x 45（H）mm (including knob height)
- Weight 372g (Excluding batteries)