Too many wires in your studio? Are they literally holding you back from the freedom of different configurations and setups? KORG, creators of the best-selling microKEY series and the next-gen microKEY2 series can help you break free with the new microKEY Air series of wireless MIDI controllers!
Connect wirelessly to iPad, iPhone, Mac, or Windows
The microKEY Air supports Bluetooth Smart “Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI”. You can easily connect wirelessly to iPad/iPhone music apps such as KORG Gadget, KORG Module, and GarageBand, as well as any MIDI-capable music production software on your Mac or Windows. Painstaking tuning of the Bluetooth capabilities means high stability and low latency, no strings – or wires – attached.
To USB or not to USB?
microKEY Air can also be connected via a traditional USB cable. Since the microKEY is USB bus-powered, you only need a single USB cable to connect it to Mac or Windows. There's no need to install a driver; just use your preferred music software (or install any of the applications provided with microKEY Air), connect it to your computer and start playing right away! The second generation newly supports connection to iPad and iPhone. Add an Apple Lightning - USB camera adaptor and one USB cable and your setup is complete, allowing you to access apps such as KORG Gadget, KORG Module, and GarageBand.
With your iPhone and the new microKEY, you can enjoy great sound anywhere
KORG Module and the microKEY are the best possible combination for a mobile performance environment. With the new microKEY which supports a damper, or the microKEY Air which provides a wireless connection via Bluetooth MIDI, your iPhone instantly transforms into a high-quality sound module. In your room, in a practice studio, when riding in a moving vehicle, or outdoors, it's easy to set up and immerse yourself in a superb playing experience wherever you are.
KORG BLE-MIDI Driver for Windows
The proprietary KORG BLE-MIDI Driver now allows fast and simple wireless connection between your Windows PC and KORG Bluetooth enabled keyboard (such as the nanoSTUDIO series and microKEY Air).
You can enjoy performing or producing music via an easy wireless connection not only from your iPhone/iPad or Mac, but also from your Windows PC. This is a powerful new addition to the Windows world and this driver works with Windows 8.1 and above.
Specs Below Include Information on the 25, 37, 49, and 61 key models.
- Natural Touch mini-keyboard
- microKEY Air-25: 25
- microKEY Air-37: 37
- microKEY Air-49: 49
- microKEY Air-61: 61
- microKEY Air-25: Joystick, arpeggiator button, Sustain / TAP button, Octave Shift buttons
- microKEY Air-37/49/61: Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Octave Shift button
- Octave Shift
- microKEY Air-25/37: -4 – +4
- microKEY Air-49/61: -3 – +3
- microKEY Air-25: USB Type B (x1)
- microKEY Air-37/49/61: Assignable switch jack, USB Type B (x1)
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
- Power Supply
- Two AA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- USB bus power (when connected via USB)
- Power Consumption Less than 100mA
- Battery Life Approximately 30 hours (use alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- microKEY Air-25: 395 x 131 x 52 mm/15.55" x 5.16" x 2.05"
- microKEY Air-37: 565 x 139 x 54 mm/22.24" x 5.47" x 2.13"
- microKEY Air-49: 709 x 139 x 54 mm/27.91" x 5.47" x 2.13"
- microKEY Air-61: 850 x 139 x 54 mm/33.46" x 5.47" x 2.13"
- Weight (without batteries)
- microKEY Air-25: 670 g / 1.48 lbs.
- microKEY Air-37: 1.0 kg / 2.21 lbs.
- microKEY Air-49: 1.4 kg / 2.21 lbs.
- microKEY Air-61: 1.71 kg / 3.77 lbs.
- Included Items USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code
- Operating Requirements (wireless connection):
- Windows that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or later, and has Windows 8.1 or later (32-bit / 64-bit) [KORG BLE-MIDI Driver is required]
- Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or later, and has OS X10.10 Yosemite or later installed
- MacBook (Early 2015 or later)
- MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or later)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later)
- Mac mini (Mid 2011 or later)
- iMac (Late 2012 or later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013 or later)
- iPad/iPhone that Supports Bluetooth 4.0, and has iOS8 or later installed
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S,
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad fourth generation, iPad Third generation, iPad mini 4、iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini,
- iPod touch sixth generation, iPod touch fifth generation
- Operating Requirements (USB connection):
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit / 64-bit)
- MacOS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
- iOS8 or later