Designed for orchestral instruments,
these clip-type tuners feature 100-hour battery life and a color LCD.
KORG's clip-type tuners can be attached directly to your instrument for easy tuning. The new lineup includes the AW-LT100M which supports a variety of orchestral instruments, the AW-LT100T which is optimized for trumpet and trombone, and the AW-LT100V which is designed specifically for violin and viola.
The AW-LT100M / T / V achieve an amazing battery life of approximately 100 hours using a single AAA battery. The body is lightweight, and triangular shuttle switches allow for intuitive operation. In a first for clip-type tuners for orchestral instruments, these tuners feature a color LCD that ensures excellent visibility. Each of the three models in this lineup is equipped with the optimal type of clip and a dedicated tuning mode, giving you the best possible tuning experience for your orchestral instrument.
- Scale 12 note equal temperament
- Range (sine wave) A0 (27.50 Hz)─C8 (4186 Hz)
- Precision ± 1 cent
- Reference Pitch A4 = 410─480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Meter Speed FAST, SLOW
- Power Supply AAA battery x 1
- Battery Life Approximately 100 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input, when using alkaline battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 60 mm x 65 mm x 68 mm/2.36" x 2.56" x 2.68"
- Weight 36 g/1.27 oz. (including battery)
- Included Items One AAA battery for checking operation