It's every musician's nightmare: You're on stage. You're performing. But then something goes terribly wrong and your smartphone — which you're using to perform — suddenly crashes to the floor and its screen splinters into a million little glass pieces. It's enough to give anyone a heart attack. Now you can alleviate your fears and perform with confidence thanks to IK's new iKlip Xpand Mini. It's an adjustable smartphone holder that uses expandable grips that can hold most smartphone sizes securely. Its rubberized "Gorilla Grip" technology holds your mobile device on a microphone stand, and its ball joint design allows for infinite adjustment so you'll always have an optimal viewing angle.
- Universal expandable microphone stand mount for all iPhone and iPod touch models and generations
- Holds a vast majority of popular smartphone and "phablet" devices with screens ranging in size from 3.5" to 6"
- Smart bracket design leaves buttons and ports free from obstruction
- Ball joint global positioning system provides easy adjustable viewing angle and free rotation between portrait and landscape orientations
- Adjustable mic stand clamp can be mounted on a vertical pole or horizontal boom with a diameter of up to 1.2" (30mm)
- Two sure-grip rubber gripping points and rubber padded base that support the smartphone securely without scratching or marring its surface
- Designed and made in Italy
- Holds any iPhone, iPod touch and Smartphone model with screens ranging in size from 3.5" to 6" with case on
- Holding Bracket Width: 54mm (min) - 91mm (max) / 2.13" (min) - 3.58" (max)
Compatible with any iPhone (including iPhone 7 Plus), iPod touch and Smartphone model with screens ranging in size from 3.5" to 6" with case on.