- Studio Accessories
A great interface is the one that’s always there for you. iRig HD X is the new flagship of the iRig guitar interface family, bringing breathtaking sound quality and even more advanced features to guitarists everywhere. Compact enough to store in your gig bag, iRig HD X lets you connect anytime with inspiring new ways to play and sound amazing.
Practice with popular learning apps or favorite songs. Browse and discover thousands of new tones on ToneNET. Record ideas wherever inspiration strikes. Stream videos of you jamming to backing tracks. Warm up before gigs with all your favorite tones. No matter where you are on your musical journey, with iRig HD X the possibilities are endless.
- Low-noise input with a dynamic range of 115 dB accepts all guitar pickup types, passive or active
- USB-C Bus-powered by host device
- Elegant, easy-to-use single-knob interface with LED ring
- Ultra-fast onboard tuner
- Loopback+ virtual FX loop adds professional guitar tone to any app
- Includes AmpliTube 5 SE and TONEX SE for Mac/PC
- Unlocks TONEX SE plus full version features and gear of AmpliTube for iPhone/iPad (Free download from App Store)
Your new mobile dream rig
iRig HD X + TONEX and AmpliTube for iPhone and iPad gives you an incredibly versatile mobile rig with 2 powerful ways to find your sound: TONEX using IK’s AI Machine Modeling technology, and AmpliTube offering the ultimate tone processing and recording studio. Play, practice and record on your mobile device with the most authentic and hyper-realistic gear models ever made.
Ultra-compact, high-quality audio
iRig HD X features a whisper quiet and transparent instrument preamp with wide frequency response and dynamic range that ensures every nuance of your playing is accurately translated while preserving the true tone of your instrument. The Headphone Out and Amp Out are equally high end offering exceptional sound quality in a device this portable.
One knob to do it all
iRig HD X sports an all-new enclosure featuring a LED ring input level indicator that also doubles as an ultra-fast and precise tuner for the connected instrument. Its ergonomic, multi-function knob lets users quickly adjust headphone level, loopback functions, direct monitoring and the tuner.
Reach your guitar goals faster
Practicing should be fun. With iRig HD X you’ll be inspired by professional guitar tone while you learn. From anywhere, easily connect to the most popular learning apps while playing through the best amp models. Use the included TONEX and AmpliTube apps to load one of your go-to tones then launch your preferred app to study music, tabs or the original song. It’s that easy!
Discover the best tones online
iRig HD X comes with AmpliTube 5 SE with 80 models covering all the “must have” gear. You also get TONEX SE for Mac/PC and iOS, which includes 200 Premium Tone Models plus unlimited user Tone Model downloads from ToneNET. You can browse, demo and download new guitar and bass tones within TONEX or build the ultimate guitar rig with AmpliTube 5.
Have fun playing along
Imagine finding perfect guitar tones from ToneNET for songs you love. Got a few minutes to play? Just plug-in and open up AmpliTube or TONEX and start jamming with incredible tone. No need to plug in a pedalboard or out-board gear. Play along with backing tracks on YouTube or from your music library or streaming service. Staying inspired has never been this easy.
Jamming and performing with friends
With iRig HD X it’s easy. No more lugging a pedalboard to rehearsal spaces. All you need is right in your gig bag. Just show up and connect the Amp Out jack to an external amplifier or powered monitor. Everyone will be amazed by your tone as you load favorite AmpliTube presets or TONEX Tone Models from your iOS device (or laptop).
Recording audio tracks
iRig HD X is recognized by all desktop and iOS recording apps. TONEX and AmpliTube for Mac/PC work standalone or as plug-ins inside your favorite DAW so it’s easy to record a DI or a processed guitar part. You can use the Loopback+ feature of iRig HD X (which acts like a virtual FX loop) to route your guitar signal first to TONEX or AmpliTube and then into your recording app.
Recording and streaming Video
The same feature that lets you record processed audio on your mobile device also lets you record or stream video with your amazing guitar tones sounding crystal clear. Use the Loopback+ feature of iRig HD X to route your guitar signal first to TONEX or AmpliTube and then into the video recording App on your iPhone or your streaming App of choice. You fans will love how great you sound.
With more ways to connect on more devices and with all your favorite apps, iRig HD X is your all-access pass to limitless musical experiences.
Ideal for all players
Whatever your level and style of music, iRig HD X will keep you connected to the newest and best tools for sounding great, learning new songs, advancing as a player and sharing the music you make with others. Sound better, play more and improve faster throughout a lifetime of guitar with iRig HD X.
- Compact, 24-bit/96 kHz audio interface for guitar or bass
- Connects directly to iPhone or iPad and Mac/PC
- Audiophile-grade 1/8″ stereo out for headphones and monitors
- 1/4″ Amp out connects to amps, pedalboards or FRFR speakers
- Ideal for guitar and bass players of all levels
- For practice, finding tones, jamming, recording and streaming
- AD and DA resolution: 24-bit
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Host connection: USB Type-C socket
- Input impedance:1 MOhms
- Maximum input level: +9 dBu
- Frequency response: From 20 Hz to 20 kHz within 3 dB (96 kHz sample rate)
- Dynamic range: 115 dB(A)
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Output impedance: 3.3 kOhms
- Output level: 0 dBFS corresponds to -2 dBu
- Frequency response: From 15 Hz to 40 kHz within 1 dB (96 kHz sample rate)
- Dynamic range: 97 dB(A)
- Output impedance: 22 Ohms
- Maximum output level: approx 8 mW into 32 Ohms load
- Frequency response: From 15 Hz to 40 kHz within 1 dB (96 kHz sample rate)
- Dynamic range: 95 dB(A)
- iRig HD X interface
- USB-C to USB-C cable (60 cm/23.62")
- USB-C to Lightning cable (60 cm/23.62")
- Size: 99 mm/5.35" x 42 mm/2.27" x 25 mm/1.35"
- Weight: 54 g/1.9 oz.
- iOS Devices - Made for: iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14, iPhone SE (2nd and 3rd generation), iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPad Air (3rd, 4th and 5th generation), iPad (9th generation), iPad mini (5th and 6th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd and 3rd generation), iPad (8th generation), iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad (5th, 6th and 7th generation), iPod touch (6th and 7th generation).
- Also compatible with all newer iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models.
- Mac®: macOS 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
- Windows®: Windows 10 or later. One free USB port. For low latency, the IK Multimedia's iRig audio driver must be installed. Download the iRig ASIO driver here.
- Android Devices - Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities.