- Included Software
- Studio Accessories
AXE I/O, IK’s award-winning audio interface, set a new standard for guitar-oriented recording interfaces. Now AXE I/O Solo brings the same great tone shaping, convenient features and premium sound to everyone, everywhere, in a compact and affordable 2-in / 3-out format.
Your guitar’s golden channel
AXE I/O Solo offers a triple-topology instrument input designed to preserve your guitar’s unique character, combined with powerful tone-shaping features to adapt to any guitar or bass, and helps you coax a wider range of sounds from any instrument.
Pick your pickup:
- PASSIVE: designed to accommodate everything from low-output vintage pickups to hotter modern humbuckers with ultra-low noise and extended frequency response.
- ACTIVE: bypasses unnecessary gain stages when using active pick-ups, to keep your signal path as direct, transparent and clean as possible.
- PURE: a completely transparent and ultra-accurate preamp circuit that won’t color your sound in any way.
- JFET: a Class A JFET input buffer for subtle harmonic enhancement, midrange focus and warmth.
AXE I/O Solo also offers IK’s patent pending Z-TONE® circuit, letting you dial in impedance from 1 MOhm (“sharp”) down to 2.2 kOhms (“bold”) that interacts with your pick-ups.
At the maximum impedance, you’ll find your sound tighter, sharper and more precise. Increase the load and the sound becomes thicker and bolder.
PURE mic preamp for transparent recording
AXE I/O Solo offers a high-definition, Class A mic preamp designed for transparent and clean recording. An extended, flat frequency response captures the full tonal range of your voice or instrument without coloring the sound, and best-in-class dynamic range ensures ultra-quiet recordings.
Re-amplification made easier than ever
AXE I/O Solo offers a dedicated Amp Out, a with ground-isolated design and zero-latency routing, letting you ditch expensive and confusing reamping setups.
It’s simple: connect the Amp Out to your amp, then mic it up using AXE I/O Solo’s microphone preamp. Now you can capture a clean copy of your signal while recording and feed it back to your amp afterwards to experiment with different amp, stompbox and microphone settings without re-recording countless takes.
A truly high-end audio interface for everybody
The original AXE I/O set a high bar for sound quality. AXE I/O Solo preserves the best-in-class dynamic range, ultra-low self noise and wide, extended frequency response essential to capturing the most accurate details of your performance, and for keeping your sound completely pure and transparent.
AXE I/O Solo offers separate master & headphone volume and a Monitor knob to blend direct signals and the audio from your computer for zero latency monitoring.
24-bit, 192 kHz conversion and an ultra-stable, low jitter internal clock ensures the highest fidelity, delivering truly professional-grade recordings for everyone.
- 2-in / 3-out USB audio interface
- ACTIVE/PASSIVE pick-up selector
- PURE and JFET input stages
- Z-Tone® impedance-adapting circuit
- Amp Out with ground loop interrupter
- High-resolution, Class A mic preamp
- 24-bit, 192 kHz sound quality
- Wide frequency response ideal for instruments
- Best-in-class analog/digital conversion
- Ultra-low noise floor for high-gain recording
- Designed and made in Italy
AXE I/O SOLO offers a massive bundle of over $1,000 of software and plug-ins, so you have everything you need to track, mix and master your music right out of the box. The included AmpliTube 4 Deluxe offers over 140 ultra-accurate models of guitar and bass amps, cabs, pedals, mics and more.
- 33 Stompbox models including: Acoustic Sim, Chorus, Flanger, Opto Tremolo, Delay, Wah Pedal, Diode Overdrive, Compressor, Graphic EQ and more
- 25 Amplifiers including: American Tube Clean 1, British Tube Lead 1, Solid State Bass Preamp, Jazz Amp 120 plus 5 all new classic British amps and more
- 29 Cabinets including: 4x12 Brit 8000, 4x12 Brit 9000, 4x12 Red Pig, 4x12 Brit Silver, 4x10 Open Vintage, 2x12 Closed Vintage, 4x12 Closed Vintage 1 and more
- 29 Vintage and modern individual speaker models
- 12 Microphones including: Double Dynamic 57, Dynamic 57, Condenser 414, Condenser 87 and more
- 15 Rack effects units including: Digital Delay, Parametric EQ, Rotary Speaker and more
- 2 Tuners: UltraTuner plus a fully chromatic rack tuner