Ibanez’s marvel of form and function, the S Series, continues to evolve for today’s player.
Cloaked in a Quilted Maple top with beautiful transparent finish, a Jatoba fretboard features jumbo frets. Lurking beneath the S Series’ graceful 3-D shape is Meranti specifically chosen for S Series instruments. Light enough amaze in terms of comfort, heavy enough to provide the tone and sustain that players expect from the S Series.
As the originators of the thin, fast neck, the Wizard III neck is yet another achievement in playability, providing the kind of comfort that translates to responsiveness and speed. Proprietary Quantum pickups round out this metal mammoth with an entire palette of thick, distorted tone textures that retain high-end articulation. A simple, yet solid fixed bridge provides stable, dependable tuning and accurate intonation.
- Wizard III Maple neck: Ibanez's thin, flat, and fast, yet strong and sturdy, Wizard neck offers unlimited playability for demanding players, and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for wide tonal range.
- Quantum pickups: The Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.
- neck type Wizard III Maple neck
- top/back/body Quilted Maple top Meranti body
- fretboard Jatoba Off-set white dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- bridge Fixed bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Quantum (H) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Quantum (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- hardware color Black
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR