The cutting edge of Ibanez design, the S series continues to be a marvel of form and function. Its signature body shape - sculpted, lightweight, and mahogany - is stronger and more musically responsive than guitars weighing twice as much. The S series is still a rock 'n' roll version of a quick, graceful, and potentially lethal weapon.
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Bag or a Case
Wizard III Maple neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Jumbo frets contribute to smooth playability, especially for single-note playing.
The Meranti body provides a scooped mid-range with a sweet tone.
Quantum S-S-H pickups
The Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.
The F106 bridge enriches sustain. String height adjustment can be done easily and independently.
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Meranti body
- Jumbo fret
- Quantum (S)
- Quantum (S)
- Quantum (H)
- F106 bridge
- Black hardware
- neck type Wizard III Maple neck
- top/back/body Meranti body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboard Off-set white dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge F106 bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Quantum (S) neck pickup Passive/Alnico
- middle pickup Quantum (S) middle pickup Passive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Quantum (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Plastic nut
- hardware color Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR