Don’t be fooled into thinking the Ibanez GSR Mikro is a toy. It’s made to the same high standards of the other GIO series guitars.
The GSRM25 features, small scale SR body, full sound pickups, the same construction, same materials, and same set-up and inspection as its full size counterparts. Its shorter 28.6” scale makes it perfect for tour buses, space-restricted home studios, folks with smaller hands, as well as young rockers or beginners.
- Jatoba Fretboard: Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- B10 Bridge: The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
- neck type GSRM5 Maple neck
- top/back/body Poplar body
- fretboard Jatoba White dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- bridge B15 bridge
- string space 16.5mm
- neck pickup Std. J neck pickup Passive
- bridge pickup Std. J bridge pickup Passive
- hardware color Chrome
- This Bass does not come with a bag or case
- Scale : 726mm/28.6"
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 67mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR