Patterned on their famous SR, the Ibanez GSR offers the same alternative approach to electric bass that all SR basses do. Light in weight, heavy in tone, with a fast, thin neck that you will find just a bit more comfortable than other brands, whether you're a veteran bassist, a 6-string guitarist or just starting out.
Built to hold its own against pro level competitors, the GSR205SM features a solid Poplar body, and exotically Spalted Maple top. A Jatoba fingerboard, accented with medium-size white dot inlays round out the visuals.
A sleek, comfortable, GSR5 Maple neck, widely recognized as the industry standard for playability, and rock solid Ibanez B15 bridge, rev up the specs to accommodate whatever you set out to play.
Factor in Ibanez Dynamix H pickups for clarity and fullness well beyond their price point, and the PHAT-II EQ for ultra wide tonal range and you’ll see why the GSR205 ranks as one of the most-played basses of all time.
- Phat II EQ: Phat II active bass boost adds additional low-end power.
- B10 Bridge: The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
- neck type GSR5 Maple neck
- top/back/body Spalted Maple top Poplar body
- fretboard Jatoba White dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- bridge B15 bridge
- string space 16.5mm
- neck pickup Dynamix H neck pickup Passive
- bridge pickup Dynamix H bridge pickup Passive
- equalizer Phat II EQ
- hardware color Black
- This bass does not come with a bar or a case
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 67mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR