- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
Ibanez builds guitars for all levels of players, from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. It's this mindset that has earned the GRX70QA its place as the one of the most popular start-up guitars of all time, responsible for launching numerous musical careers around the world.
The GRX matches classic good looks with the Ibanez eye for detail. Its Poplar body is adorned with a handsome Quilted Maple Art Grain top and Maple neck features a Treated New Zealand Pine fingerboard with white dot inlays. High output Infinity R humbucker pickups provide delicious driven tone, courtesy of a 5-way selector switch that provides access to whatever tonal palette you need. A T102 tremolo rounds out your stylistic weaponry.
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Bag or a Case
- neck type GRX Maple neck
- top/back/body Quilted Maple Art Grain top Poplar body
- fretboard Bound Purpleheart fretboard White dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 22
- bridge T106 tremolo bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Infinity R (H) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- middle pickup Infinity RS (S) middle pickup Passive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Infinity R (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color Chrome
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.