- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The Ibanez Left Handed - Transparent Blue Burst is one of the most popular start-up guitars of all time, responsible for launching numerous musical careers around the world. The left-handed GRX70QAL matches classic good looks with the Ibanez eye for detail. Its Poplar body is adorned with a handsome Quilted Maple Art Grain top and Maple neck features a Treated New Zealand Pine fingerboard with white dot inlays. High-output Infinity R humbucker pickups provide driven toneand the 5-way selector switch provides access to whatever tonal palette you need.
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Bag or a Case
- neck type GRXMaple neck
- top/back/body Quilted Maple Art Grain top Poplar body
- fretboard Bound Purpleheart fretboard White dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 22
- bridge T106 tremolo bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Infinity R (H) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- middle pickup Infinity RS (S) middle pickup Passive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Infinity R (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color Chrome
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.