- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or our industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument.
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Bag or a Case
A guitar doesn't have to cost a lot to sound great. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality and performance in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play better than many other offerings in their price range, but they are held to the same standards and come with warranty is the same as Ibanez's more expensive models.
- The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
- The Purpleheart fretboard emphasizes the beauty and the rich tonal character of this bass.
- Jumbo frets contribute to smooth playability, especially for single-note playing.
- The Puplar Burl Art Grain top features an exotic wood grain and the Okoume body provides a bright and solid sound.
- IBZ-6 pickups improve tonal clarity.
- The F106 bridge enriches sustain. String height adjustment can be done easily and independently.
- Maple neck
- Bound Purpleheart fretboard
- Okoume body with Poplar Burl Art Grain top
- Jumbo fret
- IBZ-6 (H) neck PU
- IBZ-6 (H) bridge PU
- F106 bridge
- Black hardware
- neck type GRGR Maple neck
- top/back/body Poplar Burl Art Grain top Okoume body
- fretboard Bound Purpleheart fretboard Reveresed White Sharktooth inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge F106 bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup IBZ-6 (H) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup IBZ-6 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Plastic nut
- hardware color Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.