The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or our industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument.
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Bag or a Case
A guitar doesn't have to cost a lot to sound great. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality and performance in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play better than many other offerings in their price range, but they are held to the same standards and come with warranty is the same as Ibanez's more expensive models.
- The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
- The Purpleheart fretboard emphasizes the beauty and the rich tonal character of this bass.
- Jumbo frets contribute to smooth playability, especially for single-note playing.
- Poplar used as body wood delivers a well-balanced tone with incredible thickness.
- Ibanez Infinity pickups deliver an accurate and tight sound with excellent dynamics. Even under heavy settings, they do not lose tonal clarity.
- The F106 bridge enriches sustain. String height adjustment can be done easily and independently.
- neck type - GRGR Maple neck
- top/back/body - Poplar body
- fretboard - Bound Purpleheart fretboardReveresed Black Sharktooth inlay
- fret - Jumbo frets
- number of frets - 24
- bridge - F106 bridge
- string space - 10.5mm
- neck pickup - Infinity R (H) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup - Infinity R (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- factory tuning - 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge - .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut - Plastic nut
- hardware color - Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.